Interested in Employment?
WHAT SETS BLOSSOM APART?
- We are a staff of enthusiastic, educated, and experienced early childhood professionals.
- Recognized and recommended by local colleges to ECE students.
- Huge selection of teacher resources, learning materials and our own library.
- Beautiful, peaceful location with access to Joe's Garden and Connelly Creek Nature Trail.
- Competitive Salary and Comprehensive Benefit Packages (including healthcare, childcare, retirement, holiday and vacation pay, sick pay, etc.)
- Provides paid teacher in-service days and training opportunities.
- Paid teacher planning times out of the classroom
Lead and Assistant Early Childhood Educators
Blossom accepts ongoing applications from experienced teachers and substitutes who are seeking employment at our center. Please download BLOSSOM'S APPLICATION. Qualified candidates will be considered for future employment offers or may be offered substitute hours.
Blossom staff are required to obtain the following:
- Current "Portable Background Check" from WA State Department of Early Learning (DEL)
- Proof of Negative TB Testing (per WAC 170-295-1120)
- Current CPR & 1st Aid - certification includes pediatric and adult (per WAC 170-295-1100)
- Bloodborne Pathogens/HIV Training (per WAC 170-295-1110)
- DEL's Safe Sleep Certificate
Please email your completed application, resume and letter of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org